Luxury Lancashire holiday cottages close to the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales.
Need a little more space? We have six lovely Lancashire holiday cottages just a two minute walk from The Longlands Inn. They are comfortably contemporary with a country twist.
Utterly Comfortable Cottages
Awarded 4 stars by VisitBritain, our holiday cottages are luxuriously furnished with Vi-Spring beds, underfloor heating, dishwashers and flatscreen TVs. We like to think that you will have a relaxing home from home.
Our kitchens are fully equipped for self-catering, but if you’re not in the mood to cook, The Longlands Inn with its award-winning food is just next door.
Dog Friendly, Child Friendly Accommodation
Some of our Lancashire holiday cottages welcome well-behaved dogs and they all welcome well-behaved children. With a visitor farm and playbarn just across the road, Longlands holiday cottages are perfect for a family holiday.
Longlands Lancashire holiday cottages have:
- Vi-spring or pillow topped beds.
- Flat screen televisions with freeview stations and radio.
- Brooklyn oak furniture
- Leather sofa beds
- Armchairs piled with comfortable cushions
- Fully equipped kitchen
- electric hob
- washing machine
- central heating
- bathrooms with bathtime treats
- underfloor heating
- fluffy white towels
- big thick duvets
- bouncy pillows
- Private garden
- Your very own parking space
Cottages One and Six *
- Ground floor, one bedroom end cottages.
- Sleep up to four people (with a double sofa bed).
- King size bed in master bedroom.
- Bathroom with huge shower.
Cottages Two, Three, Four and Five
- Built on two levels
- Sleep up to six people (with a double sofa bed).
- All have a double bedroom and bathroom with a huge shower downstairs.
- Two of the cottages have twin bedded rooms upstairs which can be made into huge 6ft king size beds with a bathroom fitted with a large bath and shower.
- Two of the cottages have king size bedded rooms upstairs with a bathroom fitted with a big bath and shower.
- Mezzanine reading area.
- Oak four posters in numbers 2 and 4
Corporate and Business Lets
All of The Longlands Holiday Cottages are available for corporate and business lets, long term and short term.
As we have already said, dogs are welcome in some of the holiday cottages, there are a couple of doggy house rules though:
- If left alone there is to be no barking, fouling, furniture chewing or sleeping on beds, chairs or sofas.
- Please let reservations know when booking your stay.
With Kendal, the Lake District, Lancaster and the pretty market town of Kirkby Lonsdale on your doorstep, there's no better place to stay than The Longlands Inn and Cottages